Here at Buddy’s Auto Repair & Alignment, we know scheduled maintenance is essential to ensure your car runs great for years to come. An oil and filter change are at the top of any good tech’s must-do list. This is one of the most important maintenance services you should do for your car, truck or SUV on a regular basis.
A lot of outside factors can affect the frequency rate in which your vehicle will require an oil change. If you are in a lot of stop-and-go traffic, city driving or go on frequent short trips, you should change your oil more often as this kind of driving can work your engine harder.
To have a better understanding of what your vehicle model requires, like conventional semi synthetic or full synthetic oil specifications and what viscosity, refer to your car’s owner’s manual for the factory’s recommendation on engine oil requirements or stop in and we can let you know.
We make getting an oil change quick, easy and cost-effective with convenient online appointment scheduling and great money saving special offers to keep you and your family safe on the road. Ask about our Buddy loyalty card (after 5 oil changes you get one free).
At Buddy’s your oil change also includes our Safety Maintenance Inspection performed by our expert technicians to ensure all major systems in your vehicle are in good working order and consolation on maintenance or repair needs.
- 49 multi-point inspection check list
- Tire rotation and tire pressure check
- Top off windshield wiper fluid
- Top off all fluids coolant, transmission, power steering, brake fluid
- Reset oil maintenance reminder
- Place sticker on windshield for next service due
- Check differential fluids
- Print out maintenance recommendations by auto manufacturer
- Measure brakes and tire depth
- Engine mounts
*extra charge for tire rotation’s on oil changes